Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What more can I say






I haven't written in so long. I've been burning the candle. Both ends. Hardcore hands down. I'm sitting in my dorm room, tired and sleepy. Autumn is pretty much right around the bend. Another season passed....another life lived entirely. I've seen and done some of the most epic things in my life. I've climbed mountains and hiked harder than I ever have and partied harder than I ever have and lived harder maybe as well. I've had adventures beyond compare and loved and left and kept on moving. I have much to say and no internet power. I'm going to try to write today and somehow post later....I just wanted to do a quick update. Life is good. I miss the outside world. I have no idea where I'm going...but I know that right now. I'm happy to be here. Happy to explore. To be with the people I'm with....Things couldn't be better. And I'm lucky to live the life I lead. more later...
-KG

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!! She's back...(sort of). Well, i got my familiar KG chills reading ur writing, knowing ur cup runneth over!
    Right on, little lady. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art and I just read your update. You look great! Happy. Be sure to send us your mailing address when you land.
    Love You.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eyes are green with envy right now lady! I'm so happy to see you are loving everything you're doing right now! I can't wait to hear some more!

    ReplyDelete